Americans use 100 gallons of water per person each day, over 40% used in the bathroom. Sandswept’s remodeling produced luxury bathrooms while significantly reducing water consumption & providing efficient delivery of hot water.
- Using High Efficiency Toilets tested to flush 1000 grams of waste with only 1.28 gallons of water! At 20 flushes a day, that saves $129/year and 16,206 gallons.
- Using shower heads that feel like the standard 2.5 gallons per minute but only uses 1.5 gpm. Showering for 32 minutes a day will save $96/year and 11,972 gallons of water
- Choosing faucets that use only 1.5 gpm and save $96/yr and 11,972 gallons of water [except in the kitchen]
- Turbo-charging the hot water to stop wasting hundreds of gallons of water while waiting for hot water to arrive. Simply press a button & wait twenty seconds before turning on the faucet.
- Using a Rinnai tankless hot water system that provides as much hot water as you need only on demand, instead of storing heated water in a large tank that might run out of hot water at peak times.